|Title||:||I Spy Mother's Day: Can You Find The Things That Mom Loves? A Fun Activity Book for Kids 2-5 to Learn About Mama!|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Children's Nonfiction, Books, Children & Teens, Kids, Holidays & Celebrations, Other, Family, Games & Activities|
Can you find it?
This 'I Spy Mother's Day' book is a wonderful way to connect with your little one and teach them about motherhood.
How does it work?
- Each riddle focuses on the relationship between a mother and her child. For example, giving a hug, recognizing who the 'mama' is in a family, and learning the shape of a heart.
- Among the many pictures on the page, try to find the correct picture.
- Can your little one spot it? Turn the page to see if they were right!
Playing this I-Spy guessing game together will be so much fun. And at the same time, your kid will be:
- Learning about love and family
- Introduced to basic forms and shapes
Plus, they'll also develop the ability to concentrate, as well as their observational skills. These are great assets in life!
This 'I Spy Mother's Day' puzzle book is part of our 'I Spy Books for Kids 2-5' series. Check out our entire catalog for more superfun 'I Spy' books.
To get this 'I Spy' book, scroll to the top of this page and click the 'Buy' button.